Package compression tester is a professional tester for pressure resistance. It is suitable for composite film pack and paper cup/bowl used in food, medicine, cosmetics etc. It can also be applied to infusion bags, plastic infusion bottles, blood bags, ice bags, etc.
Package compression tester test principle
The sample to be tested is placed between the upper and lower pressure plates, and the upper pressure plate is operated downward, and the force value of the lower pressure plate is collected in real time to test the bursting performance of the package and constant pressure resistance capacity.
Package compression tester has below technical characteristics
1. 7-inch high-brightness TFT (Thin Film Transistor) LCD touch screen facilitates easy parameter setting and test operation
2. PLC control system betters the precise control of test pressure, time, speed, etc.
3. Dual test modes of maximum bursting force test and constant pressure resistance
4. Automatic constant pressure compensation adjustment function
5. with automatic data statistics
6. Equipped with liquid collection device to avoid contamination in case of sample rupture
7. Non-standard platen size can be customized
8. Professional software is an option
Package compression tester specification
Measuring range 2000N (other optional)
Measurement accuracy: Grade one
Time range: 0~10000S
Platen size: 250mm*300mm (other can be customized)