Payment & Shipping Terms:
Burst strength tester for paper and board is designed in accordance with ISO2759 'Board-Determination of bursting strength'.
A test piece, placed over a circular elastic diaphragm, is rigidly clamped at the periphery but free to bulge with the diaphragm. Hydraulic fluid is pumped at a constant rate, bulg ing the diaphram until the test piece rutures. The bursting strength of the test piece is the maxium value of the applied hydraulic pressure.
Burst strength tester for paper and board is a new type testing instruments for the bursting strength of paper and corrugated boards.
● 5 in touch screen operation
● High-strength high-pressure oil circuit sealing system with double seal knob
● Delayed pressurization and pressure relief control
● Equipped with water vapor filter device, protection circuit device stability
● Equipped with calibration and manual pressurization and pressure relief control systems
● The cylinder part, the upper and lower clamping parts are 304 stainless steel
● With safety cover, and power supply anti-interference protection module
● Chinese and English dual language switching
● Units conversion of Kg/cm2,kpa,lbf/in2
● Micro printing
ISO2759 'Board-Determination of bursting strength'.
ISO2758 Paper-Determination of bursting strength'
Model ZNP-01 for Paper: 70~1600 KPa
Model BNP-01 for Board: 150 ~5600kpa
|Force Accuracy||+ / - 0.1% or less|
|Transmit Hydraulic Volume||
95±5ml/min (for paper)
175±5ml/min (for board)
upper:30.5±0.1mm, lower: 33.5±0.1mm (for paper)
upper:31.5±0.1mm, lower: 31.5±0.1mm (for board)
|Unit Conversion||Kg/cm2, kpa, LBF/in2|
Contact Person: Mr. Owen Zhang