Sales & Support
Request A Quote - Email
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Hot Tack Tester,Property Test For Plastic Film Hot Tack Tester||Dwell Pressure:||0.15MPa~0.7MPa|
|Keyword:||Hot Tack Tester,hot Tack Testing Equipment|
ASTM F1921 Hot Tack Tester HTT-02 is latest result of Celtec innovation and itmeasures the strength of heat seals formed between thermoplastic surfaces immediately after the seal has been made and before it cools to room temperature.
It enables test under speed 1200cm/min.
Standards: ASTM F1921
Principle: A sample strip is sealed by applying pressure from two flat heated jaws under defined conditions of temperatures, contact time and pressure.
● Both Method A and Method B described in ASTM F1921
● P.I.D. temperature control
● 7 inch HMI touching screen operation
● PLC control inside
● Aluminum encapsulated sealing jaws
● Auto zeroing, overload and over travel protection
● Test speed 200cm/min, 1200cm/min or others
● RS 232 port & professional software (optional)
|Heat Seal Dwell Time||0.1~9999s|
|Hot Tack Dwell Time||0.1~9999s|
|Sealing Jaws||50mmx10mm Teflon Coated|
|Sealing Jaws Heating||Double Heating|
Contact Person: Mr. Owen Zhang