Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Usage:||Hot Tack And Heat Seal Test||Brand:||CELL INSTRUMENTS|
|Force Range:||100N Or Others||Standard:||ASTM F1921|
ASTM F1921 METHOD A HOT TACK TESTER tests the strength of heat seals formed between thermoplastic surfaces of flexible webs, immediately after a seal has been made and before it cools to ambient temperature.
Hot seal strength tester Hot tack tester principle
Hot seal strength tester automatically heatseals a specimen and immediately determines strength of the hot seal at a precisely measured time after conclusion of the sealing cycle
ASTM F1921: Standard Test Methods for Hot Seal Strength (Hot Tack) of Thermoplastic Polymers and Blends Comprising the Sealing Surfaces of Flexible Webs
1. One machine can realize hot tack, heat seal, peeling and tensile tests
2. P.I.D. temperature control
3. PLC technology and human-machine interface
4. Aluminum encapsulated sealing jaws
5. Multi-group parameter saving reduces time consuming.
6. No human interfere during sealing and grip moving
7. Variable constant rate of grip separation
8. Auto zeroing, overload and over travel protection
9. Manual and foot switch
10. RS 232 port &professional software (optional)
Hot seal strength tester Hot tack tester technical data
|Heat Seal Dwell Time||0.1~9999s|
|Hot Tack Dwell Time||0.1~9999s|
|Sealing Jaws||50mmx10mm Teflon Coated|
|Sealing Jaws||Heating Double Heating|
Cell Instruments is committed to development of material testing instruments for plastic, paper, bottle, box, containers, etc., PLC program and machinery customization. Please contact +86 531 88977152 (mail: info#celtec.cn Skype: smrelin ) for more information. Let us be a cell of your quality.
Contact Person: Mr. Owen Zhang