|Power:||Electronic||Usage:||Glass Testing Instrument|
Ampoule breaking force tester is used to measure the force to separate the ampoule and neck. A proper breaking force of the neck is crucial for both the pharmaceutical safety and clinical application.
Ampoule breaking force tester principle
An ampoule sample is place on the fixtures and the pressing head is driven down by the power system at the speed of 10 mm/m. The breaking strength is detected by the high precision load cell when the pressing head touches the ampoule neck and breaks it.
Ampoule breaking force tester features
1. 7 inch TFT touch screen makes parameter setting and test operation easy and convenient.
2. PLC programmable logic controller realizes precise control of the driving system and the overall performance of the instrument.
3. Precision ball screw for accurate speed and displacement.
4. Different specifications of 1ml,2ml,5ml,10ml,20ml,capacity test fixtures
5. Test speed is adjustable.
6. Microprinter for easy data output
7. RS 232 and professional software (optional)
8. Multiple fixtures available for other types of pulling and compression tests used in medical packaging
9. Limiting device and automatic returning function
Test Range 0-200N (Standard)
Speed 10 mm/m (other speeds available)
Dimension 400mm (L) ×340mm (W) ×800mm (H)
Power AC 220V 50Hz
Ampoule breaking force tester standard
DIN/ISO 9187,GB 2637, YBB00332002
Cell Instruments is committed to development of material testing instruments for plastic, paper, bottle, box, containers, etc., PLC program and machinery customization. Please contact +86 531 88977152 (mail: info#celtec.cn Skype: smrelin ) for more information. Let us be a cell of your quality.
Contact Person: Mr. Owen Zhang