Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Power:||Electronic||Usage:||Plastic Testing Machine|
Hot seal strength tester Hot tack tester is for the measurement of strength of heatseals formed between thermoplastic surfaces of flexible webs, immediately after a seal has been made and before it cools to ambient temperature.
Hot seal strength tester Hot tack tester principle: Hot seal strength tester automatically heatseals a specimen and immediately determines strength of the hot seal at a precisely measured time after conclusion of the sealing cycle
ASTM F1921: Standard Test Methods for Hot Seal Strength (Hot Tack) of Thermoplastic Polymers and Blends Comprising the Sealing Surfaces of Flexible Webs
1. One machine can realize hot tack, heat seal, peeling and tensile tests
2. P.I.D. temperature control
3. PLC technology and human-machine interface
4. Aluminum encapsulated sealing jaws
5. Multi-group parameter saving reduces time consuming.
6. No human interfere during sealing and grip moving
7. Variable constant rate of grip separation
8. Auto zeroing, overload and over travel protection
9. Manual and foot switch
10. RS 232 port &professional software (optional)
Hot seal strength tester Hot tack tester technical data
Sealing Temperature Ambient~250℃
Temp Accuracy ±0.2℃
Heat Seal Dwell Time 0.1~9999s
Hot Tack Dwell Time 0.1~9999s
Sealing Pressure 0.15MPa~0.7MPa
Sealing Jaws 50mmx10mm Teflon Coated
Sealing Jaws Heating Double Heating
Load Cell 200N(Optional:30N50N100N500N)
Accuracy 0.5 F.S.
Cell Instruments is committed to development of material testing instruments for plastic, paper, bottle, box, containers, etc., PLC program and machinery customization. Please contact +86 531 88977152 (mail: info#celtec.cn Skype: smrelin ) for more information. Let us be a cell of your quality.
Contact Person: Mr. Owen Zhang