Payment & Shipping Terms:
Lab Heat Sealer Features
1. 7 inch TFT touching screen makes parameter setting and operation easy and convenient for Heat Seal Tester.
2. PLC for precise dwell time and sealing pressure control
3. P.I.D. for precise sealing temperature control
4. Uniform heating by aluminum encapsulated sealing jaws and no inhomogeneous heating
5. Multiple groups of test parameters can be saved to reduce setting time and eliminate human error
6. Independent heating of upper and lower sealing jaws on the model of Heat Seal Tester.
7. Sealing jaw customization available in term of dimension, shape and surface
Lab Heat Sealer is professionally designed for the precise measurement of sealing temperature, time and pressure. Protection Film Heat Seal Tester is for the determination of the heatsealability of a surface, or sealant layer of films, laminates, composites and polymers etc. How well the material heatseals is expressed quantitatively as seal strength as a function of the sealing conditions of temperature, time and pressure. It conforms to standards of ASTM F2029, QB/T 2358 and YBB 00122003.
Lab Heat Sealer temperature Room Temperature ~ 300℃
Dwell time 0.1 s~9999s
Sealing pressure 0.15 MPa ~ 0.7 MPa
Sealing Jaws 330mm×10mm(Sealing Surface)(Customization Available)
Double Heating of Upper and Lower Jaws
Contact Person: Mr. Owen Zhang