Sales & Support
Request A Quote - Email
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Heat Seal Tester||Warranty:||1 Years|
Composite material heat seal tester is for the determination of the heatsealability of a surface, or sealant layer of films, laminates, composites and polymers etc.
The measurement value is expressed as temperature, time and pressure.
Composite material heat seal tester features
1. 7 inch TFT touching screen makes parameter setting and operation easy and convenient for HST-01 Heat Seal Tester.
2. PLC for precise dwell time and sealing pressure control
3. P.I.D. for precise sealing temperature control
4. Uniform heating by aluminum encapsulated sealing jaws and no inhomogeneous heating
5. Independent heating of upper and lower sealing jaws
6. Sealing jaw customization available in term of dimension, shape and surface
7. Software is optional
Composite Material Heat Seal TesterTechnical specifications
|temperature||Room Temperature ~ 300℃|
|Dwell time||0.1 s~9999s|
|Sealing pressure||0.15 MPa ~ 0.7 MPa|
|Sealing Jaws||330mm×10mm(Sealing Surface)|
|Double Heating of Upper and Lower Jaws||(Customization Available)|
ASTM F2029, QB/T 2358, YBB 00122003
Contact Person: Mr. Owen Zhang