Sales & Support
Request A Quote - Email
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Plastic film heat seal tester is made for the precise measurement of the three parameters of temperature, time and pressure in the heat seal process. Heatsealability Tester conforms to standards of ASTM F2029, QB/T 2358 and YBB 00122003.
Place a sample between two-heated sealing jaws of Heat Seal Tester with flat surfaces when the required temperature reaches equilibrium. The upper seal jaw, driven by a gas cylinder, is pushed down, to exert a certain pressure on the sample and remain for some time. When the preset sealing time ends, the upper sealing jaw returns to its original position and the whole heatsealability testing process finishes.
1. 7 inch TFT touching screen makes parameter setting and operation easy and convenient for Heat Seal Tester.
2. PLC for precise dwell time and sealing pressure control
3. P.I.D. for precise sealing temperature control
4. Uniform heating by aluminum encapsulated sealing jaws and no inhomogeneous heating
5. Multiple groups of test parameters can be saved to reduce setting time and eliminate human error
6. Independent heating of upper and lower sealing jaws on the model of Heat Seal Tester.
7. Sealing jaw customization available in term of dimension, shape and surface
Sealing temperature Room Temperature ~ 300℃
Dwell time 0.1 s~9999s
Sealing pressure 0.15 MPa ~ 0.7 MPa
Sealing Jaws 330mm×10mm(Sealing Surface)(Customization Available)
Double Heating of Upper and Lower Jaws
Gas Pressure 0.7 MPa of Air
Dimensions 455mm (L) *320mm (W) *440mm (H)
Port Size Ф6 mm PU Hose
Power AC 220V 50Hz
ASTM F2029, QB/T 2358, YBB 00122003
Contact Person: Mr. Owen Zhang