|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||plywood carton|
|Delivery Time:||7 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||100 sets/week|
|Standards:||TAPPI T830 ASTM D5264||Material:||Steel|
Printed or coated surface of paper ink rub tester|Abrasion resistance rub tester| TAPPI T830 ASTM D5264 is designed to evaluate the scuffing or rubbing resistance of printed or coated surface of paper, paperboard, film, laminates, substrates, etc.
It’s a motor-driven device for moving a weighted test specimen over the printed or unprinted sample through an arc of 57mm for a preset number of strokes.
Rub tester conforms to TAPPI T830 and ASTM D5264 Standard Practice for Abrasion Resistance of Printed Materials.
1. PLC technology and human-machine operation
2. Five test modes of dry rub, wet rub, wet bleed or transfer, wet smear and functional rub
3. Test speed random setting
4. Dual stations arc movement structure
5. Buzzer reminding after test is finished
6. Precious rub circle control
Rub Pressure 8.9 N(2lb); 17.8N(4lb)
Rub Speed random set between 20~120 cpm
Number of Specimens 1 ~ 2
Power Supply AC 220V 50Hz
Instrument Dimension 390 mm (L) x 480 mm (W) x 220 mm (H)