Sales & Support
Request A Quote - Email
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Power:||220V||Name:||Heat Seal Tester|
Heat Seal Tester is professionally designed for the precise measurement of the three parameters of temperature, time and pressure in the heat seal process.
It conforms to standards of ASTM F2029, QB/T 2358 and YBB 00122003.
Heat Seal Tester Biscuit pack heat sealer Milk pack heat seal tester principle
Place a sample between two-heated sealing jaws of HST-01 Heat Seal Tester with flat surfaces when the required temperature reaches equilibrium. The upper seal jaw, driven by a gas cylinder, is pushed down, to exert a certain pressure on the sample and remain for some time. When the preset sealing time ends, the upper sealing jaw returns to its original position and the whole heatsealability testing process finishes.
Heat Seal Tester Biscuit pack heat sealer Milk pack heat seal tester Features
1. 7 inch TFT touching screen makes parameter setting and operation easy and convenient for HST-01 Heat Seal Tester.
2. PLC for precise dwell time and sealing pressure control
3. P.I.D. for precise sealing temperature control
4. Uniform heating by aluminum encapsulated sealing jaws and no inhomogeneous heating
5. Independent heating of upper and lower jaws
6. Sealing jaw customization available
Heat Seal Tester Biscuit pack heat sealer Milk pack heat seal tester Technical specifications
|temperature||Room Temperature ~ 300℃|
|Dwell time||0.1 s~9999s|
|Sealing pressure||0.15 MPa ~ 0.7 MPa|
|Sealing Jaws||330mm×10mm(Sealing Surface)|
|Double Heating of Upper and Lower Jaws||(Customization Available)|
ASTM F2029, QB/T 2358, YBB 00122003
Contact Person: Mr. Owen Zhang