Sales & Support
Request A Quote - Email
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Power:||110~220V||Usage:||Plastic Testing Machine|
Flexible package burst tester is a seal strength test that tests for package seal failure when the package is exposed to a pressure differential. This test method is an indicator of the burst strength of a package and detects the weakest area of the seal, providing a measurement of the pressure required to burst open the package.
Flexible package burst tester follows the two standards
ASTM F1140: Standard Test Methods for Internal Pressurization Failure Resistance of Unrestrained Packages
ASTM F2054: Standard Test Method for Burst Testing of Flexible Package Seals Using Internal Air Pressurization within Restraining Plates
Flexible package burst tester features
1. Three test modes of burst, creep and creep to failure are available on Burst Strength Tester.
2. PLC programmable logic controller realizes precise pressure and time control.
3. 7 inch TFT touching screen for convenient parameter setting and test operation.
4. Multiple groups of test parameters can be save to avoid the repetitive setting time.
5. Test result auto statistics and storage.
6. Dual test methods of restraint distension and unrestraint distension
7. Program customization available.
Flexible package burst tester technical specifications
|Pressure Range||0~600 KPa|
|Beam Width||300mm(for open package)|
|Inflating Head||Φ4mm (Standard for sealed package)|
|Gas Pressure||0.4 MPa~0.9 MPa|
|Port Size||Φ6 mm PU hose|
Cell Instruments is committed to development of material testing instruments for plastic, paper, bottle, box, containers, etc., PLC program and machinery customization. Please contact +86 531 88977152 (mail: info#celtec.cn Skype: smrelin ) for more information. Let us be a cell of your quality.
Contact Person: Mr. Owen Zhang