Payment & Shipping Terms:
Seal Tester plastic film heat sealer heat sealing parameter tester is for the precise simulation of sealing temperature, time and pressure.
Seal Tester is for the determination of the heatsealability of a surface, or sealant layer of films, laminates, composites and polymers etc.
It conforms to standards of ASTM F2029, QB/T 2358 and YBB 00122003.
Seal Tester plastic film heat sealer heat sealing parameter tester features
1. 7 inch TFT touching screen
2. PLC for precise dwell time and sealing pressure control
3. P.I.D. for precise sealing temperature control
4. Uniform heating by aluminum encapsulated sealing jaws and no inhomogeneous heating
5. Multiple groups of test parameters can be saved to reduce setting time and eliminate human error
6. Independent heating of upper and lower sealing jaws
7. Sealing jaw customization available in terms of dimension, shape and surface
Seal Tester plastic film heat sealer heat sealing parameter tester technical specifications
Sealing temperature Room Temperature ~ 300℃
Dwell time 0.1 s~9999s
Sealing pressure 0.15 MPa ~ 0.7 MPa
Sealing Jaws 330mm×10mm(Sealing Surface)(Customization Available)
Double Heating of Upper and Lower Jaws
Gas Pressure 0.7 MPa of Air
Dimensions 455mm (L) *320mm (W) *440mm (H)
Port Size Ф6 mm PU Hose
Power AC 220V 50Hz
ASTM F2029, QB/T 2358, YBB 00122003
Contact Person: Mr. Owen Zhang