ASTM D5264 ink abrasion resistance tester evaluates the rubbing resistance of printed or coated surface of paper, paperboard, film, laminates, substrates, etc.
ASTM D5264 ink abrasion resistance tester moves a weighted test specimen over the printed or unprinted sample through an arc of 57mm for a preset number of strokes.
ASTM D5264 ink abrasion resistance tester Technical Features
1. PLC technology and human-machine operation
2. Five test modes of dry rub, wet rub, wet bleed or transfer, wet smear and functional rub
3. Test speed random setting
4. Dual stations arc movement structure
5. Buzzer reminding after test is finished
6. Precious rub circle control
ASTM D5264 ink abrasion resistance tester Technical Data
|Rub Pressure||8.9 N(2lb); 17.8N(4lb)|
|Rub Speed||20~120 cpm|
Number of Specimens
|1 ~ 2|
AC 220V 50Hz
|Instrument Dimension||390 mm (L) x 480 mm (W) x 220 mm (H)|