TAPPI T830 Rub Tester
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
TAPPI T830 Rub Tester is designed to evaluate the scuffing or rubbing resistance of printed or coated surface of paper, paperboard, film, laminates, substrates, etc.
TAPPI T830 Rub Tester is a motor-driven device for moving a weighted test specimen over the printed or unprinted sample through an arc of 57mm for a preset number of strokes.
It conforms to TAPPI T830 and ASTM D5264 Standard Practice for Abrasion Resistance of Printed Materials.
1. PLC technology and human-machine operation
2. Five test modes of dry rub, wet rub, wet bleed or transfer, wet smear and functional rub
3. Test speed random setting
4. Dual stations arc movement structure
5. Buzzer reminding after test is finished
Rub Pressure 8.9 N(2lb); 17.8N(4lb)
Rub Speed random set between 20~120 cpm
Number of Specimens 1 ~ 2
Power Supply AC 220V 50Hz
Instrument Dimension 390 mm (L) x 480 mm (W) x 220 mm (H)