Loop tack tester for adhesive tape is used for adhesive, tape and label in the measurement of their sticking force, adhesiveness and tack, etc.
Loop tack tester for adhesive tape complies with the following test methods:
FINAT(FINAT Test Method No. 9: Loop tack measurement)
PSTC-16 Loop tack
ASTM D6195 standard test methods for Loop Tack
Loop tack tester for adhesive tape Principle
A strip sample of 25mm wide and 175mm long is formed into a loop and brought into contact with a glass plate at 300mm/min. Immediately after the contact, the loop is withdrawn at 300mm/min and the maximum force to separate the loop from the glass plate is recorded, which is referred to as loop tack.
Loop tack tester for adhesive tape technical features
● 7 inch TFT touch screen operation (human machine interface)
● PLC control unit is equipped for stable performance
● Precision ball screw for accurate speed & displacement.
● Test speed is adjustable.
● Dual movement
● Limiting device and automatic returning
Test Range 200N ( or other range)
Speed Range 1-500 mm/m
Dimension (mm) 400(L)×340(W)×800(H)
Sample Size 125mm*25mm
Test Plate Size 150mm*25mm
Power AC 220V 50Hz
We are professional manufacturer of instruments and devices, covering testing instruments, PLC and customer-made machinery.
We have few lines of material testing instruments
1) Plastic film, bag, polymer testing
2) Paper and board testing
3) Bottle and container testing
4) Medical packaging testing
5) Other customized
We regard quality as top priority and represent the top industry level. We’d like to share with everyone our product features and technical strength.