CO2 Loss Rate Tester is suitable for polyethylene terephthalate (PET) carbonated beverage bottle carbon loss rate determination.
CO2 Loss Rate Tester Principle
The carbon dioxide loss rate in volume is measured by testing the pressure and temperature parameters of the carbonic acid aqueous solution sample, after stilling them for some time.
● 7 inch HMI touch screen for convenient parameter setting and test operation
● PLC industrial control system to ensure the accuracy of system operation
● Dual motor design, separate control of piercing and shaking
● Precise control of piercing displacement and speed
● The shaking frequency and time can be customized
● High-precision pressure sensor guarantees the accuracy of test results
● High-precision temperature sensor, real-time display of current temperature
● After the test, the carbonation volumes will be judged automatically
CO2 Loss Rate Tester Technical Data
|Sample Height||≤ 400mm(other available)|
|Temperature range||0 ~ 30 ℃|
|Shaking time||40s (other available)|
|Piercing Speed||5mm/s (other available)|