Internal Presurisation Burst Tester|Seal Strength Tester| ASTM F1140 ASTM F2054 Conformed High quality
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Standards||ASTM F1140 ASTM F2054||Pressure Range||0 ~ 600 KPa|
Internal Presurisation Burst Tester Seal Strength Tester ASTM F1140 ASTM F2054 tests package seal failure when the package is exposed to a pressure differential. This test method is an indicator of the burst strength of a package and detects the weakest area of the seal, providing a measurement of the pressure required to burst open the package.
The two standards are
ASTM F1140: Standard Test Methods for Internal Pressurization Failure Resistance of Unrestrained Packages
ASTM F2054: Standard Test Method for Burst Testing of Flexible Package Seals Using Internal Air Pressurization within Restraining Plates
Internal Presurisation Burst Tester Seal Strength Tester ASTM F1140 ASTM F2054 Features
- Three test modes of burst, creep and creep to failure are available on Burst Strength Tester.
- PLC programmable logic controller realizes precise pressure and time control.
- 7 inch TFT touching screen for convenient parameter setting and test operation.
- Multiple groups of test parameters can be save to avoid the repetitive setting time.
- Test result auto statistics and storage.
- Dual test methods of restraint distension and unrestraint distension
- Program customization available.
Pressure Range: 0 ~ 600 KPa; 0 ~ 87.0 psi (Standard)
Inflating Head: Φ4mm (Standard)
Sample width: 300mm(Standard)
Gas Pressure: 0.4 MPa~0.9 MPa
Port Size: Φ6 mm PU hose
Dimensions: 400 mm (L) × 270 mm (W) × 180 mm (H)
Pedestal Size: 375 mm (L) × 275 mm (W) × 345 mm (H)
Power: AC 220V 50Hz