Glass grain hydrolytic resistance sampling machine is used to replace labor in making glass grain and particle water resistance test samples (including glass cooker, glass coffee pot, glass refrigerator and beverage glass).
ISO 719: Glass; hydrolytic resistance of glass grains at 98 °C; Method of test and classification
ISO 720: Glass; Hydrolytic resistance of glass grains at 121 °C; Method of test and classification
Glass grain hydrolytic resistance sampling machine technical features
● PLC control and touch screen operation
● Glass striking and shaking separate design
● Full automatic control of striking, shaking and sieving
● Standard mortar and pestle
● Over-travel protection
● Ideal replacement of hammer, mortar and pestle.
|Mortar/Pestle Dimension||Φ50/Φ48 mm|
|Sieve A Aperture||425μm|
|Sieve B Aperture||300μm|
|Sieve O Aperture||600μm~1000μm|
|Sieve Shaking Duration||5min|