HTT-02 Hot Tack Tester is used to obtain the strength of heat seals formed between thermoplastic surfaces immediately after the seal has been made and before it cools to room temperature.
Hot Tack Tester standard: ASTM F1921
Principle: A sample strip is sealed by applying pressure from two flat heated
jaws under defined conditions of temperatures, contact time and pressure.
● Both Method A and Method B described in ASTM F1921
● P.I.D. temperature control
● 7 inch HMI touching screen operation
● PLC control inside
● Aluminum encapsulated sealing jaws
● Auto zeroing, overload and over travel protection
● Test speed 200cm/min, 1200cm/min or others
● RS 232 port & professional software (optional)
|Heat Seal Dwell Time||0.1~9999s|
|Hot Tack Dwell Time||0.1~9999s|
|Sealing Jaws||50mmx10mm Teflon Coated|
|Sealing Jaws Heating||Double Heating|