Unrestrained Packages Internal Pressurization Failure Resistance Tester Flexible Package Seal Strength Tester
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Standard||ASTM F1140 ASTM F2054||Control||PLC And HMI Touch Screen|
|Display||7 Inch HMI Touch Screen||MOQ||1 Set|
UNRESTRAINED PACKAGES INTERNAL PRESSURIZATION FAILURE RESISTANCE TESTER can be used for package seal failure when the package is exposed to a pressure differential.
This test method is an indicator of the burst strength of a package and detects the weakest area of the seal, providing a measurement of the pressure required to burst open the package.
The two standards of UNRESTRAINED PACKAGES INTERNAL PRESSURIZATION FAILURE RESISTANCE TESTER are
ASTM F1140: Standard Test Methods for Internal Pressurization Failure Resistance of Unrestrained Packages
ASTM F2054: Standard Test Method for Burst Testing of Flexible Package Seals Using Internal Air Pressurization within Restraining Plates
UNRESTRAINED PACKAGES INTERNAL PRESSURIZATION FAILURE RESISTANCE TESTER has below features
- The tester is able to realize three test modes of burst, creep and creep to failure.
- Industrial level stability and operation convenience, contributed by PLC control unit and touch screen
- Test result auto statistics and storage.
- Sensitivity and threshold personalized setting.
- Dual test methods of restraint distension and unrestraint distension
- Program customization available.
- Standard pressure up to 600KPa (87 psi) and can be modified to user requirement
- Compatible with other form of fixtures to facilitate tests to package form like open package (three-side-seal), closed package, tube, sealed tray and cup, etc.