Creep To Failure Internal Burst Tester Package Max Seal Strength Burst Testing Machine Astm F1140
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Standards||ASTM F2054 ASTM F1140||Test Modes||Burst, Creep And Creep To Failure|
|Method||Positive Pressure Decay Method|
Creep To Failure Internal Burst Tester is suitable for the quantitative determination of sealing strength, heating sealing quality, burst pressure, and leakage of flexible and aseptic packages.
Creep To Failure Internal Burst Tester also realizes below test
- Burst Test: internally pressurizes the packages until the package fails. The test pressure is the maximum pressure detected before the package fails.
- Creep Test: Pressurize the package internally to a specific pressure and maintains this pressure for a specific time. The test measure is pass/fail.
- Creep to Failure: The package is creep-tested and held until the package fails. The pressure setting is higher than that of the creep test to ensure the package fails in some time. The measure is the time until failure.
Creep To Failure Internal Burst Tester Technical Features
- Three test modes of burst, creep and creep to failure are available
- PLC programmable logic controller realizes precise pressure and time control.
- 7 inch TFT touching screen for convenient parameter setting and test operation.
- Multiple groups of test parameters can be save to avoid the repetitive setting time.
- Test result auto statistics and storage.
- Dual test methods of restraint distension and unrestraint distension
- Program customization available.
|Pressure Range||0 ~ 600 KPa|
|0.4 MPa~0.9 MPa|
|400 mm (L) × 270 mm (W) × 180 mm (H)|
|Φ6 mm PU hose|
|Pedestal Size||375 mm (L) × 275 mm (W) × 345 mm (H)|
Burst Tester Standards
ISO 11607-1, ISO 11607-2, ASTM F1140, ASTM F2054