Slide Angle Coefficient Of Static Friction Tester Different Sled Blocks Available
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Power||110~220V||Usage||Plastic Testing Machine|
|Standards||ASTM D 4918, ASTM D 202, And TAPPI T 815||COF||Static COF Measure|
Slide Angle Or Coefficient Of Static Friction Tester can be used for measurement of the static coefficient of friction of various materials using a variable inclined plane and a sliding block.
The static COF is measured on an inclined plane of approximately 0 to 85°. This incline is increased at a rate of 1.5±0.5° per second by an electric motor until the sample bearing block begins to slide. At this point, the inclined plane is locked and the angle can be read. The tangent of this angle is the coefficient of friction (COF).
Slide Angle Or Coefficient Of Static Friction Tester technical features
- PLC control and HMI touch screen operated
- Real time display of max, min, average and SD of test result
- In accordance with multiple international standards
- Both angel and static COF (tangent value) can be measured
- Microprint of easy printing of test result
- RS232 and profession software ( optional)
Slide Angle Or Coefficient Of Static Friction Tester technical data
|Angle range||0° ~ 60°|
|Stroke||0.1°/s ～ 10.0°/s|
|Sled||200g, 235g, or 1300g(choose one or others)|
Standards: ASTM D 4918, ASTM D 202, and TAPPI T 815