Friction Tester COF-01 is for the determination of static and kinetic coefficients of friction of plastic films, sheets, rubber, paper and paper board, PP woven bags, fabrics, etc.
Friction Tester Principle
The two samples are placed together. A long strip sample is fixed on the flat surface and another squared sample is applied force by a sled. The friction force is measured when they slip against each other.
Friction Tester Features
● It uses industrial level PLC control units, HMI touch screen operation.
● Precision ball lead screw driving mechanism.
● Real time test curve display, max, min and average test result autorecording.
● It could measure both static and kinetic coefficient of friction.
● Comply with multiple test standards.
● Microprinter embedded.
● RS232 output and professional software (optional), to realize test report printing, calculation and analysis.
● Support local language display
Friction Tester technical Specification
|Load Cell||5 N|
|Sled||200 g 63.5mm*63.5mm(Customization Available)|
|Test Speed||100mm/min (ISO), 150mm/min (ASTM)|
ASTM D1894, ISO 8295, TAPPI T816, GB 10006