Paper And Paper Board Surface COF Test Equipment checks static and kinetic coefficients of friction of plastic films, sheets, rubber, paper and paper board, PP woven bags, fabrics,etc.
The two samples are placed together. A long strip sample is fixed on the flat surface and another squared sample is applied force by a sled. The friction force is measured when they slip against each other.
Paper And Paper Board Surface COF Test Equipment technical Features
● It uses industrial-level PLC control units, HMI touch screen operation.
● Precision ball lead screw driving mechanism.
● Real-time test curve display, max, min and average test result auto recording.
● It could measure both the static and kinetic coefficient of friction.
● Comply with multiple test standards.
● Micro printer embedded.
● RS232 output and professional software (optional), to realize test report printing, calculation and analysis.
● Support local language display
|Load Cell||5 N|
|Sled||200 g 63.5mm*63.5mm(Customization Available)|
|Test Speed||100mm/min (ISO), 150mm/min (ASTM)|
ASTM D1894, ISO 8295, TAPPI T816, GB 10006