Laboratary Use Heat Sealing Test Machine Heat Sealability Tester is professionally designed for the precise measurement of five groups of sealing temperature, time and pressure.
How well the material heatseals is expressed quantitatively as seal strength as a function of the sealing conditions of temperature, time and pressure.
Five points gradient heat sealer conforms to standards of ASTM F2029, QB/T 2358 and YBB 00122003.
Polymer Heatsealability Performance Tester gradient type has below technical features
1. PLC control and 7 inch touching screen operation
2. Five groups sealing temperature can be measured with one test
3. Proximity and pressure sensor for precise dwell time and sealing pressure control
4. P.I.D. temperature control
5. Foot petal equipped
6. Uniform heating by aluminum encapsulated sealing jaws
7. Independent heating of upper and lower sealing jaws
8. Sealing jaw customization available
9. RS 232 port with professional software (optional)
Laboratary Use Heat Sealing Test Machine Heat Sealability Tester pecification
|Sealing Temp.||Room Temp.～300℃|
|Sealing Pressure||0.15 MPa～0.7 MPa|
|Gas Pressure||0.7 MPa|
|Port Size||Ф6 mm PU Hose|
|Power||AC 220V 50Hz|