Bubble Method Leak Tester is composed of the mainframe and the vacuum chamber. A test sample is placed into a vacuum chamber with water and the air above water level is evacuated by a venturi vacuum ejector.
A pressure difference is created inside and outside the sample and leakage can be observed and identified when the sample is inflated and bubble appears in stream.
1. Leak test process all automatic
2. Touching screen operation
3. Digital vacuum degree and test time input
4. Parameters and test data automatic saving
5. Automatic vacuum maintenance and air back-flushing
6. Strong cast chamber
7. Different chamber sizes available
8. No vacuum pump required
9. Easy operation and maintenance
Bubble Method Leak Tester Technical Specification
|Vacuum chamber size||Φ270 mm x 210 mm (H) ( Customization available)|
|Gas source||Compressed air|
|Standards||ASTM D3078 , GB/T 15171|