INCLINED SURFACE COF TESTER SLANT PLANE COEFFICIENT OF FRICTION TESTER SLIPPING COEFFICIENT FRICTION TESTER TAPPI T 815
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Power Supply||110~220V||Product Name||Packaging Materials Coefficient Of Friction Tester|
|Standard||ASTM D 4918, ASTM D 202, TAPPI T 815|
Principle: The static COF is measured by the angle at which one test surface begins to slide against another inclined surface as the incline is increased at a constant and preset rate. The test result is numerically equivalent to the tangent of that angle.
Inclined surface COF tester features
- PLC control and HMI touch screen operated
- Real time display of max, min, average and SD of test result
- In accordance with multiple international standards
- Both angel and static COF (tangent value) can be measured
- Microprint of easy printing of test result
- RS232 and profession software ( optional)
|Sled size||200g, 235g, or 1300g(choose one or others)|