Film Heat Seal Tester Plastic heat sealer is for the heatsealability measurement of layer of films, laminates, composites and polymers etc.
Film Heat Seal Tester Plastic heat sealer is professionally designed for the precise measurement of the three parameters of temperature, time and pressure in the heat seal process. HST-01 conforms to standards of ASTM F2029, QB/T 2358 and YBB 00122003.
Place a sample between two-heated sealing jaws of HST-01 Heat Seal Tester with flat surfaces when the required temperature reaches equilibrium. The upper seal jaw, driven by a gas cylinder, is pushed down, to exert a certain pressure on the sample and remain for some time. When the preset sealing time ends, the upper sealing jaw returns to its original position and the whole heatsealability testing process finishes.
1. 7 inch TFT touching screen makes parameter setting and operation easy and convenient for HST-01 Heat Seal Tester.
2. PLC for precise dwell time and sealing pressure control
3. P.I.D. for precise sealing temperature control
4. Uniform heating by aluminum encapsulated sealing jaws and no inhomogeneous heating
5. Multiple groups of test parameters can be saved to reduce setting time and eliminate human error
6. Independent heating of upper and lower sealing jaws on the model of HST-01 Heat Seal Tester.
7. Sealing jaw customization available in term of dimension, shape and surface
8. Software is optional
|temperature||Room Temperature ~ 300℃|
|Dwell time||0.1 s~9999s|
|Sealing pressure||0.15 MPa ~ 0.7 MPa|
|Sealing Jaws||330mm×10mm(Sealing Surface)|
|Double Heating of Upper and Lower Jaws||(Customization Available)|
ASTM F2029, QB/T 2358, YBB 00122003