Pressure Decay Leak Tester Internal pressurization leak tester
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
Pressure Decay Leak Tester Internal pressurization leak tester conforms to standards of ISO 11607-1, ISO 11607-2, ASTM F1140, ASTM F2054, GB/T 10440, GB 18454, GB 19741, GB 17447, GB/T 17876, GB/T 10004, BB/T 0025, QB/T 1871, YBB 00252005, YBB 00162002 .
The three test modes of the Pressure Decay Leak Tester Internal pressurization leak tester are as follows:
- Burst Test: It internally pressurizes the packages until the package fails. The test pressure is the maximum pressure detected before the package fails.
- Creep Test: Pressurize the package internally to a specific pressure and maintains this pressure for a specific time. The test measure is pass/fail.
- Creep to Failure: The package is creep-tested and held until the package fails. The pressure setting is higher than that of the creep test to ensure the package fails in some time. The measure is the time until failure.
- Three test modes of burst, creep and creep to failure are available.
- PLC programmable logic controller realizes precise pressure and time control.
- 7 inch TFT touching screen for convenient parameter setting and test operation.
- Multiple groups of test parameters can be save to avoid the repetitive setting time.
- Test result auto statistics and storage.
- Program customization available.
Pressure Decay Leak Tester Internal pressurization leak tester Technical Specifications
Pressure Range 0 ~ 600 KPa; 0 ~ 87.0 psi (Standard)
Inflating Head Φ4mm (Standard)
Gas Pressure 0.4 MPa~0.9 MPa
Port Size Φ6 mm PU hose
Dimensions 400 mm (L) × 270 mm (W) × 180 mm (H)
Pedestal Size 375 mm (L) × 275 mm (W) × 345 mm (H)