Burst Tester pressure decay burst tester ASTM F2054 open pouch burst tester
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
creep to failure
Burst Tester is suitable for the quantitative determination of sealing strength, heating sealing quality, burst pressure and leakage of flexible and aseptic packages.
The Burst Tester can also be used to determine the sealing performance of pilfer-free bottle caps and soft tubes. The compression strength, connection strength of cap and body, cap losing strength, seal strength and butting strength of tubes are the applications.
Burst Tester pressure decay burst tester Principle
The three test modes of the positive pressure method are as follows:
- Burst Test: internally pressurizes the packages until the package fails. The test pressure is the maximum pressure detected before the package fails.
- Creep Test: Pressurize the package internally to a specific pressure and maintains this pressure for a specific time. The test measure is pass/fail.
- Creep to Failure: The package is creep-tested and held until the package fails. The pressure setting is higher than that of the creep test to ensure the package fails in some time. The measure is the time until failure.
Burst Tester pressure decay burst tester Features
- Three test modes of burst, creep and creep to failure are available
- PLC programmable logic controller realizes precise pressure and time control.
- 7 inch TFT touching screen for convenient parameter setting and test operation.
- Multiple groups of test parameters can be save to avoid the repetitive setting time.
- Test result auto statistics and storage.
- Dual test methods of restraint distension and unrestraint distension
- Program customization available.
Burst Tester Technical Specifications
|Pressure Range||0~600 KPa|
|Beam Width||300mm(for open package)|
|Inflating Head||Φ4mm (Standard for sealed package)|
|Gas Pressure||0.4 MPa~0.9 MPa|
|Port Size||Φ6 mm PU hose|
Burst Tester Standards
ISO 11607-1, ISO 11607-2, ASTM F1140, ASTM F2054